Melanotan 2 Nasal Spray
Melanotan II (MT2) is a stimulating peptide which induces skin tanning. Melanocyte Stimulating Hormones (MSH) are a class of peptide hormones produced in the intermediate lobe of the pituitary gland that stimulate pigment cells (melanocytes) in the skin and hair to produce and release melanin which leads to darker skin and hair. Melanotan II increases melanin production via stimulation of skin pigment cells called melanocytes.
BENEFITS OF A MELANOTAN 2
- Darker tan with less exposure to UV radiation
- Tanning without sunburn, even for fair-skinned individuals
- Possible reduction in the risk of Melanoma (skin cancer)
- Possible reduction in the incidence of sun-damaged skin
- Possible reduction in body fat
- No sunburn or tan lines
- No sunless tanning streaks or fake tan removal
- Possible increase libido
The solution is to be absorbed by the nasal membrane and sublingual glands as our solution has molecules small enough to pass through these membranes. These membranes in particular are ideal for absorption as they are only a few cells thick.
Melanotan 2 requires very minimal sun exposure to be effective as it results in increased levels of eumelanin. When a person's eumelanin levels are increased, only a very small amount of sun is required to leverage the tanning potential of the eumelanin and provide a noticeable color change.